Become a member of the Warwick Chamber of Commerce Inc and enjoy the benefits of having a close association with fellow local business people.
Whether you are a large or small business, it pays to join.
We get it. You want the best value for your business dollars. So why would you join Warwick Chamber of Commerce Inc?
No one knows your business better than you so naturally you’re the best person to market your business and attract customers. While we can’t actively bring business to you we can facilitate opportunities that will increase your chances of getting business. How? By providing you:
- Networking opportunities via our breakfasts, after hours functions and member meetings, enabling you to catch up with other local business owners face to face.
- Information on issues of local concern and interest.
- Direct access to key government and industry figures.
- Lobbying opportunities to all levels of government.
- Access to resources like government funding opportunities and grants, information on your responsibilities as an employer, HR, IT etc.
- Opportunities for professional development via training, workshops and speakers.
- Access to the latest collective knowledge on current and upcoming developments.
- Ready access to a range of current business and industry research and data.
- Promotion of your business via our members’ page and on social media.
- Featured Member of the Month giving your business a month’s exclusive promotion and exposure on our Home page, social media, and an opportunity to speak at the members’ meeting for that month.
The Warwick Chamber of Commerce Inc management team works collaboratively, and has established solid working relationships, with other chambers in the region (Toowoomba, Dalby and Stanthorpe), as well as a close partnership with the Economic Development Department of the Southern Downs Regional Council to help promote the region as a whole. This will have flow-on effects to local businesses, which will not only increase exposure, but attract investment and development in the region and, by extension, opportunities for you to gain more business.
Where else can you get all that for such a small investment?
Membership Costs per Year
Sole Operator/Private/NFP: $33.00
1 – 5 Employees: $99.00
6 – 12 Employees: $110.00
Over 12 Employees: $121.00